We know we’re not the only ones who love a good before-and-after transformation. That’s why we’ve compiled some of our favorite before-and-after photos submitted by members of the Official Classic Car Restoration Club Community Facebook group to share some restoration inspiration with you. Check out these amazing transformations and let us know what you think in the comments!
1. This Ranchero that went from rusted to roaring.
Submitted by Facebook user Randy Luce.
2. This restoration that went from ho-hum to mean and green.
Submitted by Facebook user Warren Cameron.
3. This Celica that went to hell and back.
Submitted by Facebook user Mrdee Calunsag.
4. This road-ripping ‘72 Javelin resto-mod.
Submitted by Facebook user Eddie Freake.
5. This beautiful before-and-after bare metal restoration.
Submitted by Facebook user Callum Thomson.
6. This ’77 Celica that was given new life.
Submitted by Facebook user Joshua Wheeler.
7. This LeMans that went from hopeless to heavenly.
Submitted by Facebook user Joe Savona.
8. This funky ‘64 Impala wagon restoration.
Submitted by Facebook user Julio Vasquez.
9. This transformation from bare bones to bonified hot rod.
Submitted by Facebook user Paul Friedlund.
10. This truck that went from beater to beauty.
Submitted by Facebook user Mike Hayes.
These are just a few of the amazing transformations we’ve seen from our talented community members. Do you have a before-and-after transformation you’d like to share? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Be sure to head over to our Official Classic Car Restoration Club Community Facebook group to connect with fellow enthusiasts and share your photos. Your project car could even be featured in a future article like this one!