Show Us Your Ride

Comments

713 Responses to “Show Us Your Ride”

1. OWEN A PRIMAVERA

Was your 65 ever resister New Jersey ? Did ground up on her in 1977/1979. My kid born 1980 sold vett. in 1985 her long legs in the baby seat between mom and dad and shifter got a little crowded.

2. Adrian Whittemore

The Daimler Limousine was the last of the coach built Limousines – favoured by European royalty.
    These were powered by the straight 6 XK engine that was used in Jaguar and Daimler cars from the 50s through to the 90s – probably most famously in E types (Jaguar XKE), mated to a GM400 auto transmission/
    After this Limousines were just stretched versions of ordinary cars such as Mercedes, Jaguar, Volvo, Cadillac or Lincoln.

3. Roger Ortiz Jr.

My project is a 1970 numbers matching Monte Carlo,a two owner survivor ready for paint and body

4. Donald Crim

1983 Hurst Olds with all original paint and interior.. replaced the 307 with a built 455

5. Gerald Whitaker

Got the first compact ford ranger long wheel base. Installed 89 2.9 liter v6 with many new parts. Restoration not complete. AT stopping point now due to MONEY!

6. Dale

I bought this car in 2007 with 8000miles on it. It was quite nice but needed restoration which was completed by my friend John over a year and a half, with minor body work fresh paint, a new Legendary Interior, and a motor transplant. The chassis is mostly original ‘cept for the spring. I have it documented from the day of production and just enjoy owning this car so much!

7. Dale Hamill

This car was the REAL BARN FIND. It had 8000 miles on it in 2007 and was really quite nice. I drove it for five years before doing minor body work, paint and a Legendary Interior.

• Dale Hamill

This car was a REAL BARNFIND. I bought it in 2007 with 8000mies on it. I drove it for five years and then my friend John completed the minor body work and paint and a legendary Interior. The production numbers and sale of the car are documented back to the factory day of origin.

8. David C

1966 Mustang Vinyl Top C4 Trans. Nightmist Blue with a metallic added to paint. An true Tasca Ford car with original receipts.

9. Mike Salata

Purchased this car as a roller, built a 385 ci stroked small block 350 turbo w/ shift kit and 3500 stall , Ford 9 in. and 355 gears , not a show car , just a neat little street cruiser

10. FERNANDO MERINO ANGULO

’94 Mitsubishi galant, have had it for 11 years now, it is my daily driver!

11. Steve Schwer

This is our 1960 Morris Minor, in 1957 my parents bought a model just like this and my mom, sister and I left Whittier CA for Niagara Falls. I was driving it in high school when I met my future wife and we have been looking off and for many years.

12. joe kirkpatrick

bought this 1968 el camino for 4000. for my wifes 60 birthday after ten years and lots of money she now has a show car that we have taken hot august nights and many more. love it

13. mike welch

71 firebird. ram air, HOK wild cherry candy paint, 93k origiginal miles , numbers matching drive train.

14. Elton Murray

1963 Thunderbird, 1957 Thunderbird ( rare 3-speed ), and 1954 Oldsmobile Super 88. I have had them for 45 years.

15. Chuck Moss

I am the 3rd owner of this 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air. Purchased in 2015. I got married in December 1958. The first car we purchased in January 1959 was a 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air. Had been looking for a 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air for quite a while.

16. ron fitzgerald

1966 Ford Galaxie 500. Shaved door handles & mirrors. Original built 390 ci FE motor, 9″ 3:83 Detroit/Eaton Tru-trac rear end with launch control (for cool burnouts). Stumbled on it a mile from my house – guy just got home from the Woodward Ave cruise put a for sale sign in it for 5 minutes while relaxing in a lawn chair with his girl friend as I drove by. Next day I saw him and asked about it and he says how did you know it was for sale? Sign was in the car for 5 minutes as a joke. Rest is history.

17. Donny

1985 Z28 Camaro been in the family since 1989 I acquired it from my Mother in 2005 an now its sentimental even more since her passing in 2017 I been wanting to finish restoren it but everything else got in the way but plan to start getting the new stuff I got mapped out for it real soon ,brakes an lines been done some stuff already needs redone like tune up an I replaced the fuel pump in the last 4or5 years

18. Ron M.

I was driving a 59 Fairlane convertible back in 1965 when I first met my wife, so this car holds a special place in my heart.

19. Carlos Linares

It’s 1972 Chevy C20 with original 350 and TH 400 transmission Rear diff 3.73 gears

20. Ronald Grigg

1969 Chevelle, 468BBC, TH 400 w/ B&M Clutches , 12 bolt posi. New UMI Stage IV Suspension, Disc brakes all around.

21. Roger

I always loved Chevelles and El Caminos.Never thought I would own her. Hey guys,it pays to stop and ask

22. Michael DeSantis

My 1980 cutlass supreme brougham… getting ready to hit the streets of AZ… Work in progress, but almost done! 2 years project from rust to shine, top to bottom!

23. Harald Weldon

1983 EL Camino SS modified with Corvette 355 TPI 700R4, and 3.73 rear end.

24. Greg R Smith

1949 Dodge Pilot House. Chevy front clip with Target 350, auto, PS/PB Vintage Air and all steel no bondo or patches and YES it is used as a truck. Feed and supplies for the ranch are picked up 1-2 times each week. Gotta love these old trucks

25. Alan Fraser

A long time ago, when I was single I had a TR 3. I was at an auction looking for some equipment and this little redhead caught my attention. Put a bid on her which I thought was about 1/3 the value & now she has me working on her in my spare time!

26. Kenny Matheis

Slow build.1967 c10 shortbox stepside.sbc 377 roller,700R4,12bolt 4:56. Lowered,4.5″front and 5″outback. Its been intresting build.

27. Ross Austin

1966 Mercury Montclair hardtop two door with a 410 4v heads has only 96 thousand miles on the clock

28. Ross Austin

1966 Mercury Montclair hardtop has a 410 4 V heads only has 96thousand miles on the clock

29. Dale Hamill

This is Canadian Strato Chief. Thecar has 22,000 miles on it. It had 8000 in 2007 when i got it from a farm yard auction.

30. Matt Willoughby

Custom 56 Studebaker Pinehurst wagon with Olds 442 running gear

31. Rick Hallmark

1940 Chevy Coupe. All steel and beautiful Red paint. Great driver with 19k miles.

32. John Hill

I’ve owned my 69 Chevelle for 20 years has a 408 big block with a t-400 & 12 bolt pozi

33. Matti Halla

My grand old lady is Plymouth Bussines Coupe 1946 fully original. Did not sucseed to drag the image into this page.
    I am sending this from Helsinki Finland and she is also lockated in here.

34. R.L. Ferari

Bella is a clone of firs car in high school. Her stable mates are a 82 308GTSi and a 71 911S

35. Thomas Leupold

This 1986 CADILLAC SEDAN DE VILLE is my first Cadillac as well as my first classic car!